What does your home inspector see?
Choose Lighthouse Inspections and see your home in a whole new light.
Infrared scans can reveal what no one else can see. Not all areas of the home are accessible. With an IR scan we can actually locate the source of cold areas and heat loss - giving you real solutions for a more enjoyable home.
By revealing temperature differences, IR cameras allow your inspector to identify areas of conern not otherewise visible
An infrared scan can locate and identify:
- Heat loss
- Leak detection
- Overloaded electrical circuits
- Missing, damages and/or wet insulation in the attic and behind finished walls
- structural concerns
- water and moisture intrusion that can lead to mould
- pest and insect infestations
- Overheated equipment
- Damaged and or malfunctioning radiant heating systems
- Overleaded circuit breakers
- Hidden roof leaks - before they cause serious damage
With Lighthouse, the IR scan is included
With advance knowledge of these issues, you can work with your Realtor to resolve them, before incurring excessive expenses. Ask your inspector for more information on an Infrared scan by a Level1 Certified Thermographer - the highest level of internationally recognized designation for residential IR Professionals.
When you need to be certain, Choose Lighthouse Inspections.