Home | Residential | Infrared | Commercial | Testimonials | Franchises | Contact Us
Aluminum Wiring in the Home- History, Identification and Safety considerations associated with Aluminum wiring systems
Tankless Water Heaters - Information for "On-Demand" Water systems - before you buy & maintenance
Orangeburg Drainage Pipes - Information on these old style drainage pipes that may spell trouble for your home.
Furnace Facts - What you need to know about your forced air furnace.
Wet Basements - Avoiding a wet basement, common causes and what to watch for in your home
Foundation Cracks - When are they a concern?
Sump Pumps - Avoiding a flood, proper testing and maintenance
Energy - Quick and Easy tips to Save Energy in your home, reduce your footprint and lower your bills
Outdoor Projects - Tips and Tricks to ensure your backyard project is done right
Rooftop Concerns: What to Watch for - Know when you need a professional
Carbon Monoxide Detectors - Keeping your family safe with the proper use of CO Detectors
Smoke Detectors - What you need to know about Smoke Detectors in your home
Fireplace Safety - What you need to know about keeping your fireplace and home safe
Get Ready for your Inspection - Tips to preparing for a home inspection on your house
Ten Items you can Inspect Yourself - get ready for your inspection with a few items you can inspect for yourself
Why Choose Lighthouse?
1. All our inspectors are well qualified, committed full time inspectors
2. All inspectors carry full errors and omissions insurance
3. We offer free follow up service and direct phone access to your inspector
4. We adhere to a strict code of ethics and standard of Practice from both NACHI and Lighthouse
5. Make an informed decision on the home before purchasing
6. Know any safety concerns, maintenance items or other concerns about your home before you sell
Included In Your Inspection
• roof, vents, flashing and trim; ;
• eaves, soffits and fascia;
• gutters and downspouts;
• roof penetrations;
• decks, stoops, porches, rails and walkways;
• grading and drainage;
• foundation, basement and crawlspace;
• heating system;
• water shut-off valves;
• plumbing fixtures and faucets;
• drainage sump pump (with accessible float);
• electrical service line and meter box;
• main disconnect and service amperage;
• electrical panel, breakers and fuses;
• grounding and bonding;
• GFCIs and AFCIs;
• kitchen cabinets, drawers and major appliances;
• fireplace damper door and hearth;
• insulation and ventilation;
• garage doors, safety sensors and openers;
Canada Mortgage and Housing: www.cmhc.ca
|How We Can Help||About Us||Find an Inspector|
|→Home Inspection||→Testimonials||→Contact Us|
Each office is individually owned and operated, please contact your inspector directly to confirm services available and with any questions or concerns regarding the inspection.
Home Inspection Services offered throughout Southern and
Central Ontario: Toronto, Mississauga, Oakville, Brampton, Kitchener, Waterloo, Guelph, Cambridge, Hamilton, Niagara,
Oakville, Burlington, Ancaster, Milton, Georgetown, Orangeville, Etobicoke, North York, Scarborough, Oshawa, Pickering,
Ajax, Whitby, Halton Hills, Aurora, Newmarket, King, Parry Sound, Barrie,
Orillia, Midland, Penetanguishine, North Bay, Huntsville, Richmond Hill,
Markham, Woodbridge and Vaughan.
with questions or comments about this web site.